Friday, September 01, 2006
hey guys thanks for the tag! i'm much better now! anw i'm so pissed. I prepared so much for my presentation, researched so much, looked at the annual reports fm 2000-2005 and in the end I can't even present bcoz we exceeded the time? And i'm the only one who didn't present! k nvm, anw I guess if i got to present, fock will shoot me with alot of qns coz my info looked like shit when compared with the rest of my grp mates. The ABM class is so competitive, sometimes I wonder if they are THAT gd, I shall take it easy man.
This weekend will be real fun! I have a GB/BB retreat later and my hall's dnd on sat! It's gonna be a dolling-up session. So fun! Anw ms lyn lim, dun be so sad k, i guess initial stage is like that. Go n make new frens, i'm sure u will be a happier person when u come back!
Oh lastly for those who didn't know, team SCRUBBERS has gotten into the semis! One more step further to Toronto!