Friday, December 08, 2006

Yippie! just change my skin, wanted a new change! doesn't this skin look much cheerful? wahaha ok anw just registered for my subjects on wed. I thought i was unlucky as usual. For those who don't know, I'm always very unlucky! Throughout my years in NBS i've nv gotten the timetable i wanted, I'm always somehow slower than the others and I can't get all the subjects that I want. If i'm lucky maybe I can get 1? yup thats me. And I even have a 6-day week during yr 2! everyday from mon to sat!

But this time round, I'm happy that I've managed to get the subjects that i want! Perhaps bcoz god finally bless this poor soul or I'm so experienced now that I know how the procedure is like.

However when I finally can get the subjects that I want, my friends didn't! So in the end I'm still alone taking and = I'm still unlucky!!! Bloody hell

Anw I'm bored. During this sch holiday I've mixed feelings abt it. Happy bcoz i can take a break, but sad bcoz this is the LAST sch holiday I'm having, and officially I've to step out to the working world. I'm really quite sad about it, it's the last phase of your schooling life! I'll certainly miss the sch holidays man. Come to think about it, I'm quite glad I didn't get any job in the end coz I really want to spend this holiday wisely.

However I just spent around most of the time slacking at home and getting fat. Just bought a new pair of racer! to motivate me to run! And the most dreaded thing is fyp!! I hate it, I wonder if i can really do a good job about it since other teams under my fyp tutor are so damn bloody good, with the top students inside. F**k. ok i shall get back to my literature review now. ciao.

y12:42 PMy

Girl ♥
If you give up when it's winter,
you'll miss the promise of your spring,
beauty of your summer,
fulfilment of your fall.

Don't let the pain of one season destroy the joy of the rest.
Don't judge life by one difficult season.

Current status

Favoured daughter of God
No-life employee

Her desires

Successful career woman
Godiva chocolates
Jap food buffet
Hanging out with my girlies
Toned body with abs
Gorgeous shoes and clothes, I'm a sucker for shoes.

History

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007

Gossip

About

Designer -Glazeo
Images - 1 / 2 / 3
Brushes - Aethereality