Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I'm really so busy! 1) fyp 2) GM presentation tmr 3) FM test on SAT!! and i'm supposed to go hse visitation to my sec sch friend xq's house but i doubt i can make it.

Angbao collection is EXTREMELY sad. I realise that when i grow older, i receive lesser! Or is it because the things you buy are more expensive now? hai...

I realise some wks back that 1 of my friend actually becomes an air stewardess. I'm not v close to her, just hi-bye kind. This is kind of funny because i remember her friend(Girl A) and some other girl(Girl B) are talking about another girl(Girl C) becoming an air-stewardess. * I hope its not complicated!*

I can still rmb Girl A and Girl B were so surprised by this idea. They were so against this idea and exclaiming on why Girl C became so bimbotic. I was quite upset with them coz I was thinking "how can u say bad things about her just because she joins the airline career!"

And now that their friend has become an air stewardess, haha i wonder what they will say.

Can people stop being judgemental! I can still rmb last time when i went church, some will comment about what I wear. Ok maybe its a kind of respect but its not as if i wore until v revealing. Does it mean that u r more "godly" than me coz u dress more conservative! Sorry if u misunderstand but my church friends are v nice, just that humans tend to get judgemental at times!

One of my friends will be like "why u wear like that?"

HELLO! this is the trend you know? Doesnt mean you don't like my style means i have no taste. Have you ever thought that I don't like your dress sense too? She's actually quite nice, its just that she's insensitive at times.

Ok all these happened v long ago but I can't help it when these incidents kept recurring in my mind. I forgive but i cant forget haha.

Feel that I've become un-godly. Been skipping qt and don't feeling like going to cell. HELP

y9:36 PMy

Girl ♥
If you give up when it's winter,
you'll miss the promise of your spring,
beauty of your summer,
fulfilment of your fall.

Don't let the pain of one season destroy the joy of the rest.
Don't judge life by one difficult season.

Current status

Favoured daughter of God
No-life employee

Her desires

Successful career woman
Godiva chocolates
Jap food buffet
Hanging out with my girlies
Toned body with abs
Gorgeous shoes and clothes, I'm a sucker for shoes.

History

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007

Gossip

About

Designer -Glazeo
Images - 1 / 2 / 3
Brushes - Aethereality