Monday, September 10, 2007
This whole wk was a busy week. Interview followed by church CP dinner and GB officers' retreat! After fri dinner i have to rush home to catch some sleep b4 waking up at 5am to take a train to the ferry terminal for the retreat! Nevertheless i really enjoyed myself man! Great hanging out with different grps of people!
Some photos at the CP dinner!





And the retreat was fun!! I really dread to go at first but afterwhich i changed my mind! The retreat is at sebana, Johor and we stayed at the golf and marina resort. They have such nice cottages and I felt so relaxed staying there and looking at the beautiful scenary. Moreover we have a fantastic teambuilding event where we have to climb a hill and "rescued" our teammate stationed along the hill!
I regretted wearing sandals man! I nearly slipped a few times. I didn't bring shoes as I thought the teambuilding activity will be playing some stupid games again. It was really fun man climbing up a hill where the inclination is 70 plus degrees at the top and we really have to pull the rope and tried to climb up. Carrying the "casualty" down on the stretcher is damnnn difficult! Can u imagine carrying her down on a very steep slope while we were having difficulties to even walk down ourselves. Thank God for the local guides (strong men!) if not we would never have succeeded! I think this is the best teambuilding event i've ever went!
Anyway I'm supposed to have a 2nd interview with dmg on mon but the HR woman still havent contacted me! Y am i always so screwed? haha